So, I just posted about our hard weekend and I am thinking to myself... gosh! Share the good stuff. So here it is.
I had three social outings with friends this week!!! That's right 3!!!
I had lunch with a friend on thursday, dinner with one family on Saturday and a BBQ with another family today... that's right baby... 3 things on my calendar!!!!
First dinner invites since we moved to Chico and we get 2 in a weekend. They both were great and I am thanking the Lord for the glimmers of hope that one day we will feel connected here in Chico.
As we were at our friends house today I was seriously going throughout the day with this little, "I have a friend, I have a friend" cheer going on in my mind... I know... I'm 10 ;) But can I say... it felt awesome!
I have a friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends, This is Tricia, Tricia, These are my Friends
Tricia, thank you for this guest post. Thank you for who you are and how much you have touched my life. Most importantly, thank you for pu...
-
This year the girls had a great time hunting eggs with their little cousin DJ. We had dinner out at Grammies, and then an Easter egg hunt, ...
-
We were able to spend a weekend celebrating Papa Rons 70th birthday together, complete with barbecues, swimming, tailgate Parties and a 49er...
1 comment:
I am so happy for you, my friend! Sounds like a very real weekend with lots of different emotions off that list...! Bree would be proud :) Love you! Let's skype soon.
Post a Comment